And I want your honest opinion on this.
So, fuck it, I love Glee and I’m probably going to end up watching it this season. Fuck it. Also, I’ve always wanted an idea to start a youtube vlog thing, but I could never find a concise topic to vlog about.
Then, I had an epiphany.
Okay, so, not original, but, let me explain.
When friends ask me to give synopses on TV shows, I always give really profane, abridged versions of the episode in question. I would give you an example, but…I can’t right now. Glee is usually a show that I can make fun of easily and I feel like doing a Glee-cap the next day, poking at continuity errors, crazy plot points and shocking moments, would be something that would be entertaining.
I am aware that my sight on things might conjure up wank, but, fuck, what the fuck doesn’t cause wank in this fandom. I tend to ignore it and move the fuck on.
Okay, so, should I do this?
- grumpyhedgehog likes this
- whenindoubtapplymoreglitter likes this
- harrysdeatheater likes this
- assporn reblogged this from nowhere-inparticular and added:
- raisethecurtain said:Do it! :)
- spookgears said:Qurl. Do it.
- icefighter replied:
- icefighter likes this
- nowhere-inparticular posted this